Quickie Dinner Idea- A General Knot & Co. Original Recipe
Sautéed Spinach, Mushrooms & Sweet Sausage
- Add 4-5 sweet sausage links (remove casing) to a skillet
- Saute with a splash of olive oil, breaking up the pieces until the sausage is browned.
- Remove the sausage onto a plate for later.
- Deglaze the sausage fat with a couple of glugs of red wine, scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen the bit and pieces.
- Trim the mushrooms, removing the stems and slicing into halves or thirds
- Saute until soft and fragrant
- Throw the cleaned spinach in and return the sausage to the pan
- Maybe another couple glugs of wine for good measure...
- Put the lid on and steam the spinach until it wilts.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.